Think you were bitten by bed bugs? Take a look at these pictures to identify it.
- Similar in look and feeling to a mosquito bite…
- but MUCH more itchy
- in fact you won’t stop scratching it
- and depending on your skin and body, it might create large bumps, like mosquito bites but much bigger, similar to an allergy
- “bigger” – larger bump than mosquito
- “wider” – a much wider redness and slightly raised disk (sometimes as big as a quarter)
- most people don’t feel it when they are bitten, only after when the skin itches